Basic Rules of Caribbean Stud
Basic Strategy of Caribbean Stud
The secret to winning this game is mastering all the basic strategies and trusting your gut. Here’s more:
- Placing a raise on a pair is always a good idea, no matter how small it seems.
- Call whenever you have an Ace-King and one of your cards matches the dealer’s face-up card.
- You should raise if you have an Ace-King-Queen or Ace-King-Jack and one of the remaining cards matches the dealer’s face-up card.
- If you are sceptical about losing your hard-earned money, bet only on Ace-King-Jack-8-3 or anything better.
- Any other combinations are high-risk gambles, so fold them to avoid disappointment – and loss!
History of Caribbean Stud
So who invented this game?
Unfortunately, the answer to that question isn’t verifiable because there are hundreds of people who have registered claims. But one thing is for sure; the game came from Aruba, an island in the Caribbean. The folks there played a significant role in developing and distributing the game.